Ase Ire is an orisa temple and spiritual community where you are invited to learn, grow, and connect with spirit and with others like you who are on the path!
Founded by Iya Funlayo E. Wood-Menzies, PhD in 2010, Ase Ire to serves the community with iwa pele and uplifts the names of our ancestors, orisa and all African divinity in all we do! Ase!
Learn about Ifa-Orisa and other African and Diasporic Religions (ADR) and indigenous spiritual traditions from around the world
Grow in your personal practice of Ifa-Orisa and other metaphysical systems and tools like prayer, divination, mediumship, and ritual
Connect more deeply with spirit and with other people like you, who are working to go deeper with their spiritual knowledge
Iya Funlayo & Ase Ire offer services for all occasions, for individuals and groups. Services include:
– Weekly LIVE Orisa Prayer and Meditation Service
– Obi divination and offering to orisa and Ifa
– Orisa-inspired intuitive tarot divination
– Ifa divination (provided by Chief Awo Ifakunle)
– Personal spiritual counseling and advisement
– Weddings, Naming Ceremonies, and Memorial Ceremonies
– Group bonding rituals and workshops
– Group spiritual travel
For ceremonies and other services contact Iya Funlayo